Development Platform for Apparel Internet-Shops
- Clients (retailers and wholesalers)
- Shop owners (marketing-managers, warehouse managers and procurement managers), and
- Suppliers (producers, distributors and brand management companies)
To develop a design platform for internet-shops selling apparel. A shop should provide the platform to sell any type of clothes (winter, summer, children’s, underwear, etc.) while new product introductions, e.g. kimono, should be easily accommodated by relevant section.
Opportunities for Shop Owners
- Product Management: Creating products and their association with other ones that can be recommended for combined purchase. For example, a web page offering a pink blouse could also suggest to buy shoes and trousers of the same brand and matching style.
- Special Sections: For example: "Autumn Sale", "All Items under $15", "New Collection" etc.
- Structure Management: Creation of new and managing the existing product catalogues.
- Consolidated Statistics: For the most wanted categories of goods
- Search Statistics: Awareness of what potential customers are searching on your Website allows to adjust product offering – add the searched products to the Website and remove unpopular ones.
- Price Statistics: Statistics enables web retailers to determine the price ranges of the most popular products. For example, ModernLingerie.com analyzed the results of such a research and decided to create a new section on the Website selling only goods under $15. Today this is the most popular section generating 30% of sales.
- Product Popularity Statistics: We could learn which products are among the most viewed and most frequently put away into “Favorites”.
- Sales Summary: Here one can find statistics on the most active customers. This data could be used to motivate active customers with coupons, discounts, and bonus prizes.
- Managing accounting records made by customers, staff and administrators.
- Mailing List Management: Mailing newsletters and marketing information to specific customers, groups of customers or all customers combined.
- Financial and Marketing Management: Assigning gross margins, price discounts and tax collections (depending on the type of goods and regions).
- Content Management: Managing static web pages, banners, templates, error messages and e-mails.
- Catalogue of Textures and Colors: Creating and managing photos and descriptions of fabrics for various collections of products.
- Catalogue of Styles: Managing styles, for example, light outdoor clothes with a neck lace, breeches, closed-body type swim suites, retro etc.
- Brand Management: Managing logos and brand information to be reflected on product pages.
- Parameters Structure Management: Creating unlimited quantities of new parameters and their grouping.
Modern Lingerie Interface
Modern Lingerie Online Storefront